This month I’ve been contacted by the company Gotrovo to giveaway not one but two of their fantastic Mealtime Treasure Hunt games! Gotrovo create games inspired by kids that are geared towards family fun and using your imagination. Gotrovo are a brand that we already know and love in this house as Finley was gifted their original treasure hunt game by a friend for his fourth birthday. We’d never had a game like it before and particularly as he is so into pirates he loved it. When Gotrovo got in touch to review another version of their treasure hunt game, I knew Finley would be thrilled!He was sent the Mealtime Treasure Hunt game which included a double sided place mat (treasure map), plate, bowl and cup. There was also a pack of reward cards, a pirates gold coin and advice on how to play the game. The set also includes the cutest little cutlery set – a fork and ‘shovel’ spoon especially for digging for treasure! The idea behind the game is to encourage great mealtime behaviours through play. Hopefully putting the fun back into food for fussy eaters without all the stress and pressures for the parent!
There aren’t any hard and fast rules to the game, it’s really open to your interpretation. The basic idea is that there are ten stops on the treasure map for the child to move their gold coin along. When they reach the treasure chest on the map, which is under their plate – they will reveal their reward card.
In Finley’s case, he’s never been that fussy with his food but he does seem to have a real problem sitting and staying put at the table for the duration of his meal. He just can’t sit still that kid! So we moved the coin along the map every minute that he stayed seated and after ten minutes he revealed his reward card. He’d chosen a chocolate biscuit for his pudding, I didn’t have to keep on at him to sit back down – everyone was a winner!
How do you manage meal time?
Your Chance To Win
I am giving away two fantastic Mealtime Treasure Hunt games by Gotrovo which retail at £19.95 each to one lucky winner!
You can enter the competition using the Rafflecopter app below. Please read the T&C’s.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens 01/03/2018
- Competition closes 22/03/2018
- Competition is only open to UK residents and the prize can only be posted to a UK address
- The winner is chosen at random
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours of the competition closing
- If the selected winner has not completed the entry requirements they will be disqualified
- If the winner does not respond within 5 working days of being notified, they will be disqualified and another chosen
- The prize is two sets to one winner
- Prize cannot be exchanged for another product or its monetary value
- By entering you are giving your permission for any personal data disclosed to be used by Mum OverRun and Gotrovo for the sole purpose of this competition.