It’s my birthday this week and I will be 30. Please stand by for the dramatic now I’m really old and I’m going to have a breakdown post…
But this ain’t that post.
This post is about Gin.
The awesome Gin, that I got for my birthday from ILoveGin.com and am giving away to you lovely people to help me
ILoveGin.com is a monthly subscription service that will send you a handpicked treat of two gins and two mixers to make four delicious G&T’s! The gins and tonics are all unique, not the kind you’d find in the shops, giving you the chance to try out different types. They also send out special recipes, tailored to the drinks so you can get the most out of the speciality flavours.
I received the 6 Oclock Gins and Peter Spanton mixers, of which the Cardamom tonic was particularly nice. Sadly, I had to share with my other half (boo!) but we sampled them with ice and lemon whilst sitting in the garden, which was lovely. We’re both gin-lovers so this was a nice treat!
To celebrate my ‘big’ birthday I’m giving away a Gin O’clock Gift Box ! You can enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
- The competition closes at 12am on Friday 9th September 2016
- UK entries only, the prize can only be posted to a UK address
- The winner is chosen at random
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours
- If the selected winner has not completed the entry requirements they will be disqualified
- If the winner does not respond within 7 working days of being notified, they will disqualified and another chosen
*this post was sponsored by ILOVEGIN.COM but all opinions expressed are my own because I love gin, its awesome*